Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Big Sean– What I Do


Another track of Big Sean's upcoming mixtape, Finally Famous v.3: Big.


Listen/ Download: Big Sean- What I Do
Hit the jump for lyrics.



What I Do Lyrics: Big Sean
[Big Sean]
Okay, I’m young and rich
and this the sh-t man
(what what you you?)
You you is a sh-t stain
me I’m connected like I switch planes
addicted to Weed b-tches and big chains
woop, car so big I crash it if I switch lanes
sayin you the man n-gga quit playin
how you winning if I aint switch teams
b-tch I had the same dreams since I was sixteen
ripping life out out of the plastic
turning everything to platinum
got six rings do I look like Phil Jackson
me, earl mac and a bunch of Toni Braxton’s
lyrics courtesy of parismortonmusic.blogspot.com
fill your cup to full full fullest
Tone if they acting up then pu-pu-pull it
high off money we the p-p-p-ssy
I dont st-st-st-stutter
go g-g-girl do it right now
[Chorus]
This aint nothing new to me
addicted to the cars and jewelry
all the bad b-tches like whoa its he
swear you know you know you know you know what I do
to me, do to me, do to me, do do
to me, do to me, do to me, do do
you know
what I do
[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment