Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Drake- On My Way

“The clock you’ve been watching has been stopping, he makes you wait, what kind of man does that to a girl”
New song possibly off Drizzy's upcoming R&B mixtape. 
Listen/ Download: Drake- On My Way [No Tags]
Lyrics after jump.


On My Way Lyrics: Drake
[Drake]
The clock that you’ve been watching has been stopping
he makes you wait, what kind of man does that to a girl
if you just give tonight to me I promise my hands are safe
there safe
lets spend a minute take your clothes off
we about to start no false alarm
even though the traffic downtown don’t show no mercy
ohhh, think about the last time I came through
had some more than a gift for you
and I only f- you like that on your birthday
although baby I just landed
out to get my bags in
all I need’s an address and I’m on my way
don’t fall asleep
yes I see you calling me
promise it’s worth waiting for
because I’m on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment