Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Mixtape: Lime Light Exclusives 2 [Download]



The mixtape features 17 tracks, 10 of which are world premieres. Artists include Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Lil WayneDrake, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Kid Cudi, T.I., Trey Songz, Usher and More!


Download Full Mixtape: Mixtape: Lime Light Exclusive 2
Hit the jump for Track list.




Tracklist:
01 Drake - On My Way [World Premiere]
02 Jamie Foxx - Yep Thats Me (Feat. T.I.) [World Premiere]
03 RL - Girl Like Her (Feat. Lil Wayne) [World Premiere]
04 Kanye West - Ghetto University (Feat. Drake) [World Premiere]
05 Diddy - Shades (Feat. Lil Wayne, Justin Timberlake) [World Premiere]
06 Jeezy - Powder
07 J Cole - It's Won't Be Long [World Premiere]
08 Dr. Dre - Turn Me On
09 Usher - Stroke Your Ego [World Premiere]
10 Trey Songz - Love Faces [World [Premiere]
11 Young Dro - Freeze Me (Feat. Gucci Mane, T.I.)
12 Kid Cudi - Wylin Cuz I'm Young (Feat. Kanye West)
13 Lil Wayne - Right Above It (Feat. Drake)
14 Wiz Khalifa - Radio [World Premiere]
15 Big Sean - Whatever You Want (Feat. Kanye West)
16 Andre 3000 - I Do
17 Fabolous - Body Count [World Premiere]

No comments:

Post a Comment